Our Academy Aims
Be the best that you can be!
Aims of our school
Working in partnership with pupils, parents and staff our school aims are:-
- to promote a secure and happy environment, in which each child can achieve – physically, mentally, socially and spiritually.
- to give each child teaching and learning experiences, which will excite, inform, stimulate and enthuse them and prepare them for the challenges of adult life.
- to have high expectations of the children so that they will become resourceful, resilient and independent with a positive attitude to school life.
- to foster confidence, self-esteem and self-discipline.
- to develop a community which exercises care and respect for others, both inside the school and in the wider community.
- to fulfil the requirements of the National Curriculum through a creative approach which promotes deep learning and critical thinking.
- to develop an understanding of the world and an empathy with of other races, religions and ways of life.
- to promote respect, democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and tolerance.